Hi Everyone! I’m excited that my Pinterest Group Boards Facebook Group is now at 2,550 members!
This Facebook group is a way to directly connect with Pinterest Group Owners who have relevant high traffic/high subscriber Pinterest Boards. These Pinterest Group Owners are seeking regular contributors. Alternatively, You can grow your Pinterest Account by finding quality, relative, regular contributors.
Along with the many artists and crafters you can collaborate with, this Pinterest Group Board has tech bloggers, travel bloggers, gamers, book reviewers and others that you can collaborate with as well.
Here are a few of the members of this Pinterest Group Boards Facebook Group:
NexGen Game – “Reviews and gameplays of a lot of video games”
App Expanse – App/Game Development, Programming/Coding Pinterest Group Board
Authors, Readers – Writers – Everything Books- Group Board – “A community for anything related to books and writing”
Passport Symphony – “On Passport Symphony, you will find all the hidden gems that aren’t mentioned in most travel guides”
NewsCycle – Content Management, Circulation Management, Mobile Apps, Infographics, Newspaper Layouts
Why Use Pinterest for Marketing?
1. Pinterest Integrates With Your Website, Twitter Account, and Facebook Profile
2. Pins Get You More Inbound Links
3. Pinterest Analytics will give you Insight into Your Market Research
Get Creative with Your Pins
1. Pin Videos from popular Video Platforms like Youtube, Vimeo, Twitch
2. Pin Your Artwork from any website
3. Upload Your own Photos directly into Pinterest
4. Pin Your Products
5. Pin Your Instagram photos, Facebook Posts, Tweets, etc.
Get Creative with Your Boards
1. Behind the Scenes at Work Board
2. Upcoming Live Stream Board
3. News/Events Board
4. “How To” Board
5. Product Showcase Board
6. Products on Sale Board
7. My Favorite Things/About Me Board (so fans can get to know you)